Bundelkhand Ekikaran Samiti has been established in the year 1970 in view of exploitation of Bundelkhand. It has been constantly fighting for the creation of Bundelkhand State and other problems of Bundelkhand. From time to time public rallies have been organized for creating public awareness. Huge and popular public rallies were held in 2009 at SiddheshwarSiddhPeeth, Jhansi, and later at Chirgaon and Lalitpur. There are more than 50,000 registered members.
Over 1800 offices are being run in Urban & rural areas of Jhansi, Lalitpur, Mahoba, Hamirpur, Banda, Jalaun Districts in U.P. and Datia, Tikamgarh, Chatarpur, Shivpuri Districts in M.P. These offices are rendering social services to the common man in their respective areas through the Samiti.
Aims and Objectives of Bundelkhand Ekikaran Samiti
- To carry on struggle in a disciplined manner in order to create – " The Bundelkhand State" .
- To work for the upliftment of Education, Health, Sports & Games, Agriculture, Business and Women Folks in the state.
- To be a disciplined soldier of the organisation – Bundelkhand Ekikaran Samiti.
- To follow the guidelines issued by the head of the organisation in letter & spirit.
- 50% of the amount, collected through contribution in the form of membership fee, will be given away to the local unit of the organisation for spending on the social welfare works in its area.
- 30% of amount received through membership fee will be allocated to the District Level Unit.
- 20% of the money - contribution received through membership fee will be left for the central unit to spend on social welfare projects.
- All the Bundeli Warriors will support whole heartedly in case any of the members of the organisation faces a casualty like situation.
Please fill out the Bundelkhand Ekikaran Samiti Membership Form. All the fields marked with * require mandatory details.